Monday 29 October 2012

Dirty Pretty Things


In two weeks’ time (Monday 12th November) I will be hanging an exciting exhibition alongside my friend and fellow artist Rhea Sherriff-Hammond. Rhea and I first met at University and got on straight away like we had been friends all along!

We had our first joint exhibition together last year at The West Wing Gallery at Sewerby Hall and Gardens titled ‘Malice in Wonderland’ and as it was such a huge success we decided to unite once more to bring you ‘Dirty Pretty Things’!
 
This exhibition will take place at the Gallery@Spa at Bridlington's Spa Royal Hall from Monday 12th November - Friday 23rd November.  

I am looking forward to the big unveiling of bubble wrap to see what new work Rhea has produced. I too have been busy since our last exhibition and will be exhibiting both new art works and new products will be on sale.

 
These will include my new Eco Bags and Christmas Cards Timmy and Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment