Sunday 9 December 2012

The Dickensian Festival

The weather was great today for the Dickensian Festival in Bridlington’s Old Town and lots of visitors came out to view the lovely goods the stalls had to offer.

I was at the Alex May Gallery along with Fellow artists Joy Johnson, Carlo Verda, Maybelle Rose and Lauren Cherice on hand to meet and discuss our work with the public. I had a fantastic time as everyone seemed to have the festive feeling and it was really infectious. Before I knew it I was even singing a Christmas song - which wasn’t good for people’s ears!
I would like to thank everyone who came to visit us today. The ‘Season’s Greetings’ Exhibition is still on until Thursday 31st January. I will also be available to speak to again at the Alex May Gallery at the Bridlington Old Town’s late night openings which are on Thursday’s (13th & 20th December) 5pm -7.30pm until Christmas.

I hope to see you there!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment