Tuesday 14 May 2013

Productivity!

If you have been following me recently you will know that this year I have had a surge of productivity! Literally, I’ve developed lots of new products!

I wanted to create a lovely affordable gifting range which I think I have achieved and therefore I have now turned my attention to my contemporary greeting card range by adding new stock.

The new range complements my ‘Alice’ card following the theme of ‘Alice in Wonderland’ and has again been developed from my some of my original artworks.

You may have seen my card developed from the original image ‘The Mad Hatters Tea Party’ which arrived the other week but the latest greetings card has only just arrived and I am more than happy with how it has turned out!

The original image ‘She is a Flower with Messy Petals!’ was created in January this year and was created with the notion of it becoming a greeting card, which is an oddity in itself as I normally create artwork because I am inspired by a particular theme. The thought of a product normally comes afterwards when I look at an image with fresh eyes and evaluate it. Never-the-less I do believe it works as a card and I now leave you with the question  - which one of these greetings cards do you like the most?

 'Alice' Greetings Card by Leanne Broadbent 
 
 'The Mad Hatter's Tea Party' Greetings Card by Leanne Broadbent
 
 
'She is a Flower with Messy Petals!' Greetings Card by Leanne Broadbent
 


No comments:

Post a Comment