Sunday 29 September 2013

Macmillan's Biggest Coffee Morning

On Friday 27th of September I was privileged to be part of Macmillan’s Biggest Coffee Morning at Rag’s Restaurant in Bridlington. This is one of Macmillan's biggest fundraising events were people across the UK hold a coffee morning. All donations on the day are made to Macmillan and in 2012 115,000 people signed up, raising a record £15 million.

My contribution to the event was some lovely home baked goods to go with coffee which I hope people enjoyed! I made Raspberry Swiss Rolls and Lemon Drizzle Slices!

I also had my own stall alongside the local gifting shop Serendipity; we all had a lovely time and met some great people. All in all Rags Restaurants event raised £340.88 which I think is an amazing amount of money going to a very good cause.
 
Here are a few pictures of my stall
 
 



 
And here is Serendipity's Stall
 


No comments:

Post a Comment