Sunday 9 March 2014

A new outlet!

I am very pleased to announce that I have a new stockist in Bridlington!

My new stockist ‘Behind the Times’ is a fantastic quirky shop situated in the middle of Bridge Street in Bridlington. The owner is a very lovely lady who makes most of the products herself. The shop obtains the ethos of embracing the beautiful vintage delights balanced with an array of beautiful handmade products.





 
Also to stock this fantastic shop is the lovely Lauren fromLauren Cherice Designs. Lauren takes her inspirations mainly from our indigenous wildlife and creates a beautiful home ware collection.

Now my whole gifting range can be seen too in this delightful shop, including greetings cards, eco bags, make-up bags, pocket mirrors and my newest design my coin purses. All my designs are created from adapting my original artwork which is mostly inspired by Children’s literature.




 

Why not pop along and see for yourself!

Behind the Times
10 Bridge Street
Bridlington
East Yorkshire
https://www.facebook.com/behindthetimesbridlington

No comments:

Post a Comment