Thursday 12 June 2014

NYOS and Edible Art 2014!

I had a great first weekend for the North Yorkshire OpenStudios 2014 event based at Ga11ery Eleven in Filey! During the first day visitors enjoyed my edible art cupcakes! This was something I piloted back in 2010 at Reveal – Hull and East Riding Open Studios and I thought it time again to revive it and create cupcakes using my latest work (Don’t worry I baked fresh cupcakes!).

I thought the Ka-Pow image worked really well as a cupcake!

 Cupcakes from NYOS 2014 featuring four different designs!

Original Cupcakes featuring 'Alice' design for Reveal - Hull and East Yorkshire Open Studios 2010
 
 


Unfortunately this weekend 14th /15th June there will be no cupcakes… however you will still be able to view my new artwork, products and I will still be here demonstrating my work and talking to all the lovely visitors! I may get some sweets if that will tempt you!

 
New Artwork
 
Products
 
 Work in progress
 



 

 Work in progress
 
I hope to see you there!

Ga11ery Eleven

11 Murray Street

Filey

No comments:

Post a Comment