Sunday 17 March 2013

Brochure and Poster Galore For North Yorkshire Open Studio Event

This year I am delighted to be taking part in the North Yorkshire Open Studios for the first time. I was so honoured to be accepted for this event as there are some exceptional artists based in North Yorkshire. This year a total of 123 artists will be taking part (I am number ‘99’ in the catalogue!) over June 8/9 & June 15/16.

 Recently lots of exciting things have begun to happen regarding this event such as the launch of the website @ www.nyos.org.uk and last week I had a chance to meet a few of the artists that are taking part when I picked up my allocation of Brochures etc. to begin distribution!


 

The June event is slowly creeping up on us and there is so much to do before the event! I have lots of quirky ideas to engage my visitors but for now here is a little sneaky peak of the function room at Beiderbecke’s Hotel in Scarborough where I will be taking part from.

So please visit me at:
Beiderbecke's Hotel & Restaurant
1-3 The Crescent
Scarborough
North Yorkshire
YO11 2PW

No comments:

Post a Comment