Monday 25 March 2013

Something New!

Yesterday (Sunday 24th March) I spent a fantastic day at Rags Restaurant in Bridlington as a stall holder at their fair ‘Rags to Stiches’, the atmosphere was amazing and I met some very lovely talented people who also had stalls there. Even though the weather was very windy lots of people showed their support by coming to see us all!

This month I have held two stalls in Bridlington promoting and launching my new affordable product ranges. By now you may have seen my different designs of eco bags and my canvas make-up bags.

However, here is something you may not have seen at all!
 
Introducing to you my new range of ‘Pocket Mirrors’, they are available in two different designs and are sold in a silver organizer bag. They are not widely available as yet but can be found in a few select venues! 
 
I hope you like them!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment