Wednesday 26 February 2014

My New Product 2014!

I am very pleased to announce the arrival of my latest creation – My beautiful Canvas Coin Purses!!!

 



This delightful Canvas Coin Purse displays a screen printed design of my original image ‘Spring Awakening’ printed on one side of the bag.
As there are so many different colours in the world, which indicate so many different moods, feelings and expressions, I always find it difficult to decide when choosing just one for a product! I actually kind of love most colours to be honest but have favourites depending on if I am wearing it, if it is for a room in the home, if it is to depict a mood in a particular artwork, etc. So it actually takes me a long time to choose when reflecting on all of that! So… after asking the question ‘What is your favourite colour?’ to a vast group of people I found the most popular answer to be ‘Purple’ or tones of Purple so the colour of the image is Purple on a natural cream canvas bag with a white zip.

 This environmentally friendly 'Bags of Ethics' product was manufactured in a Fair-trade Accredited, Ethically Audited, Carbon Neutral Factory. The reusable Make-up Bag is produced with eco-friendly inks on cotton.

The size of the Coin Purse is 12cm (w) x 9cm (h) (Approximate).
I love this new product as it fits in so well with other products within my range! I hope you love the product as much as I do!

This product can be purchased online @ Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment